Since opening in April 2014, RSI has helped more than 7,000 individuals experiencing a mental health or substance use crisis stay out of the state hospital, emergency rooms, and jails. RSI offers a bridge between crisis intervention and resources for recovery, giving police officers, consumers and community partners access to critical crisis services and longer-term solutions.
All Wyandot BHN organizations have their own mission and provide their own services, however, we all share the same values:
- Stewardship: We are accountable stewards of our resources
- Positivity: We approach our work with enthusiasm and commitment to mission.
- Innovation: We create new opportunities to better serve our community.
- Compassion: We treat each person with empathy, dignity and respect.
- Excellence: We provide quality, outcome-driven services that exceed expectations.
When someone is having a mental health or substance use crisis, the sooner they can get help, the better. RSI offers the most timely help possible, making it possible to help people in crisis take that first step to recovery.