Since opening in April 2014, RSI has helped more than 7,000 individuals experiencing a mental health or substance use crisis stay out of the state hospital, emergency rooms, and jails. RSI offers a bridge between crisis intervention and resources for recovery, giving police officers, consumers and community partners access to critical crisis services and longer-term solutions.
All Wyandot BHN organizations have their own mission and provide their own services, however, we all share the same values:
- Stewardship: We display good judgment when making decisions and are dependable and resourceful.
- Positivity: We approach our work with enthusiasm and commitment to mission.
- Inclusion: We make a conscious effort to ensure that diverse voices are present in the rooms where decisions are made in order to provide quality care that respects each person’s individual experience.
- Compassion: We treat each person with empathy, dignity and respect.
- Excellence: We provide quality, outcome-driven services that exceed expectations.
Read more about our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.